“Blood, Sweat, and Tears” – Franchisee Equity Task Force
- The promise of franchising
- Building your equity
- Just what do you ‘own’?
- What are your ‘rights’?
- What is it all for?
“A Seat at the Table” – Right of Association/Benefits of Association Task Force
- Organizing for your future
- Legislative advocacy and engagement
- Finding your voice
- Extending your resources through association
- Promoting best practices
“Protecting Your Turf” – Market and Territorial Protection Task Force
- Defining and negotiating for protected markets and territories
- Assuring market penetration for your brand
- Protecting against impact and encroachment
“Selling You, or Selling You Out?” – Marketing and Marketing Funds Task Force
- Protecting the marketing fund
- Making sure the market spend benefits your business
- Visible vs. invisible
“Getting Bang for Your Bucks” – Group Purchasing and ‘Supplier Mandates’ Task Force
- Taking advantage of the power of the group
- Group power vs. group abuse
- The art of the deal (not kidding!!!)
- The case for volume rebates and other perks . . . and how to protect them!
“A Clear Path Ahead” – Rights to Compete Task Force
- Protecting your rights to be in business
- The next chapter – advancing and protecting franchisee exit strategies
- The Road after franchising<
- Protecting your right to sell ‘your’ business