We have an excellent program in the works, led by incredibly talented and innovative franchisee leaders. Attendees will be able to participate virtually in vital conversations around Empowering Franchisee Associations. The conference agenda will now be spread out over 3 days with shorter 5-hour days to ensure that content is delivered in more digestible segments. Best of all, plenaries and breakout sessions will be easily accessible on-demand for conference attendees to view at their own convenience.
Take a look at what we have in store for you at our conference, and start planning your conference schedule. you can view our Agenda Here
- Empowerment of strong and effective independent franchisee associations, and especially AAFD chapters!
- Protection of franchisee ownership equity, markets, and profit margins
- The Federal Governments Rediscovered Interest in Franchising the Masto Report on Franchise Abuses and Federal and State Regulatory Initiatives in 2020 and 2021, with planned special appearances by: Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto, US Senator from Nevada
- FTC Commissioner (and Nominee as Director of the US Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) Rohit Chopra
- FTC Commissioner Nominee, Lina Kahn
- Jan Schakowsky (IL-9), Chairwoman, Consumer Protection & Commerce Subcommittee of the House Energy & Commerce Committee
- AAFD Total Quality Franchising Legacy Award Recipient, Dale Cantone, Assistant Attorney General for Maryland, and Chair of the Franchise and Business Opportunity Committee/Project Group of the North American Securities Administrators Association, Inc. (“NASAA”)
- AAFD TQF Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient, Robert Zarco
- Franchisee issues and opportunities surrounding the joint employer legal debate
- Working to achieve fair and balanced franchise agreements that respect franchisee interests
- Promoting best practices for franchisee associations
- Market Power Trade Show and Networking with AAFD Sponsors
- Total Quality Franchising Awards, June 24th, 7:00-8:30 p.m. ET (4:00-5:30 p.m. Pacific)