Its Our Time: Partner for Success! We look to keep the momentum going toward true reform being championed and advanced by the leadership of the AAFD, legislators, and regulators who understand the struggles of franchisees. During the three-day leadership conference, you will hear from some of those lawmakers and regulators and have an opportunity to participate in workshops to contribute to making a difference. It is now more important than ever that franchisees come together and work collaboratively to ensure fairness in franchising!
We have a great program lined up to include speakers from the U.S. Senate, highest levels of the Federal Trade Commission, top franchisee attorneys in addition to many other special and exciting events (It is the AAFDs 30th birthday after all!).
Take a look at what we have in store for you. To view the full agenda, click here
- Its Our Time: Our Government is Listening , is a powerful keynote panel session featuring Senator Catherine Cortez-Masto, FTC Chair, Lina Kahn, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director, Rohit Chopra, former and nominated Director of the DOL Wage and Hour Division, David Weil, and Dale Cantone, recently retired Chair of the Franchising Project Group of the North American State Securities Administrators Association—all of whom are on a mission to help protect and improve the interests of franchised small businesses.
- Participate in several Roundtable discussion topics, led by top franchise attorney’s
- Legislative updates from Keith Miller, AAFDs Director of Legislative Affairs
- Access to top attorneys and industry leaders during an “Ask Us Anything” Session
- AAFD TQF Awards Gala
- And much more…
- Market Power Trade Show and Networking with AAFD Sponsors
- Total Quality Franchising Awards, May 3rd, 7:00-9:00 p.m. PST