The AAFD is Releasing its Informative Road Map to Selecting a Franchise on Multiple Platforms
Posted on Date: Jul 24, 2015
Members of the AAFD receive a free copy of our concise and useful booklet called, The AAFD’s Road Map to Selecting a Franchise as part of their membership benefits package. Now, this info-packed resource is available to non-members on a variety of online platforms.
The AAFD’s Road Map to Selecting a Franchise provides concise, helpful articles and lists that represent the AAFD’s best advice for would-be franchise owners. Included in this booklet you will find:
- Guidance on building your franchise success team
- A list of nine essential questions to ask yourself before buying a franchise
- The AAFD’s eight things to look for in the ideal franchise business
- The AAFD Franchisee Bill of Rights – contractual protections of concern to all franchisees
- Lists of the best resources in the industry to help demystify franchising
- A review of franchise resources provided through the AAFD
Would-be business owners can use this book as an excellent starting point on their journey to franchise ownership, while experienced business owners will find this booklet a handy reminder on best practices.
The ebook is now available for just $2.99 on Amazon, as well as many other online retailers, including:
If you are an AAFD Member, you can download the Road Map for free. Just log into your member page to download the booklet as a PDF.
If you are not a member of the AAFD, then PICK UP YOUR COPY OF THE AAFD’S ROAD MAP TO SELECTING A FRANCHISE TODAY!