SUMMIT HAS BEEN POSTPONED
The AAFDs 30th Anniversary Franchisee Leadership Summit is the perfect opportunity for franchisees, and franchising advocacy professionals to come together in one place. With sessions on critical updates on advocacy and legislative initiatives, best practices and educational sessions, as well as networking opportunities with the nation’s top franchisee attorneys, franchisees from many different franchise systems, supplier members, and AAFD staff.
Take a look at what we have in store for you at this year’s conference, and start planning your conference schedule:
- The Franchisee Leadership Summit Part I & Part II
- Total Quality Franchising Awards Gala
- AAFD Market Power Tradeshow
- Keynote Session – “It’s Our Time: Our Government is Listening”
- Powerful Seminars Led by Industry Leaders
- Ask Us Anything Open forum with members of the AAFD LegaLine
- AAFDs Legislative Task Force Session
- Association Best Practices
- Private Equity
- Protecting Your Market
- Franchisee Influence Over Marketing Funds
- Honing Your Business Skills
- The Power of Group Purchasing
All AAFD Chapters and Affiliated Associations are required to send at least two delegates to the AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit. Click HERE to learn more about being a part of your chapter’s delegation.
Some of our sessions will be made available through a live broadcast, giving ALL members of each chapter to participate from the comfort of your home or business. Contact your Chapter Coordinator to learn more about the special Chapter Rates as well as individual pricing for online access only.