As the next round of funding for the Paycheck Protection Program becomes available, businesses are relieved but hesitant about wading through a complicated process.
Paychex, a proud Supporting Member of the AAFD, has helped many businesses with the first round of stimulus, we can once again simplify the PPP application and forgiveness process with:
- Easy access to payroll data
- Great relationships with direct lenders
- Data that auto-populates your SBA application during the forgiveness process and the generation of a signature-ready form
Watch a short video featuring Mike Trabold, Director of Compliance at Paychex, on what to expect and then schedule time with me to discuss.
We are here to help. We have proactively supported our clients throughout the entire Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) process, and we’re ready to bring that same level of service to you.
We have created a set of tools and reports to help our clients optimize their PPP loan forgiveness.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Reporting. Our PPP Loan Forgiveness Reporting, located in Paychex Flex®, is robust and easy-to-access. Our compliance experts are devoted to helping ensure our payroll cost calculations align with the latest Small Business Administration (SBA) guidance.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Estimator. As one of the first payroll providers to introduce a PPP Loan Forgiveness Estimator, our estimator in Paychex Flex® imports your payroll information each pay period and shows both estimated and projected loan forgiveness that is updated every time you run payroll. It will also allow you to enter required information related to your expenses (utilities, mortgage, etc.).
If you are having difficulty with your current payroll process or provider, you shouldn’t have to settle. Paychex can help make it a smooth transition and take care of everything involved, from working with you to collect the necessary paperwork, to entering pay-per-period payroll information.