We invite AAFD members and subscribers to attend this live event with Thad Inge, Senior Manager of Government Relations at Paychex, who will discuss changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) — eligibility, second-draw loans, forgiveness — along with tax credits, impact to retirement and healthcare plans and more.
WHEN: Friday, January 8th 2021
TIME: 2 p.m. (ET)
This webinar is offered by PAYCHEX®, a proud supporting member of the AAFD.
On December 27, 2020, President Trump signed the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, which includes $284.5 billion in additional funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), as well as other provisions that impact tax credits, unemployment insurance benefits, retirement plans and healthcare plans.
To learn more about the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, and how it may impact your business, join Paychex on Friday, January 8 for a live webinar where they’ll provide an overview of:
- The targeted expansion to the PPP, and other loans and grants;
- Changes to the employee retention and paid leave tax credits, as well as employee social security tax deferral repayments;
- Tax extensions under the 2021 fiscal budget;
- Expansions to unemployment insurance;
- Changes to retirement, Section 125, and HSA Relief; and
- New healthcare provisions impacting individual and group health plan members.