SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 2019 AAFD FRANCHISEE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT AND ANNUAL CONFERENCE: “PROTECTING YOUR FRANCHISE EQUITY.”
Last year’s AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference was a rousing success. We achieved a lot in 2018, but the fight for fair franchising is far from over!
We need to keep the momentum going so that franchisees can protect the equity they work so hard to build in their franchise businesses. Join us this September in Phoenix, Arizona for the AAFD’s 2019 Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference.
WHAT: The AAFD’s 2019 Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference
WHEN: September 15 – 18, 2019
WHERE: Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West, Mesa, Arizona
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The Franchisee Leadership Summit
- Total Quality Franchising Awards Gala
- Keynote Session – Protecting Your Franchise Equity
- Powerful seminars led by industry leaders and the AAFD Action Task Forces
- When Private Equity Buys Your Franchise System
- Association Best Practices
- Protecting Your Market
- Franchisee Influence Over Marketing Funds
- Honing Your Business Skills
- The Power of Group Purchasing
- AAFD Market Power Tradeshow
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Special $129 per night (double occupancy) AAFD room rate
- Let the AAFD arrange your chapter board or membership meeting
Add Sept. 15 – 18, 2019 to your calendar now and stay tuned. More information about the summit and registration details will be coming soon!
In the meantime, we are still actively recruiting members for our seven AAFD Action Task Forces. You’ll find a list of our Action Task Forces below, along with a link to join a task force.
Sincerely, Robert Purvin
Chair AAFD Board of Trustees
AAFD Franchisee Taskforce List:
- Protecting Franchisee Equity Action Task Force
- Empowering Franchisee Associations Action Task Force
- Market and Territorial Protection and Rights to Compete Action Task Force
- Marketing and Marketing Funds Action Task Force
- Group Purchasing Action Task Force
- Private Equity Action Task Force *NEW*
- Business Education Action Task Force *NEW*