SAVE THE DATE FOR THE 2018 AAFD FRANCHISEE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT AND ANNUAL CONFERENCE: “EMBRACING OUR TASKS”
The AAFD is excited to announce that the AAFD 2018 Franchisee Leadership Summit will be held at the Royal Sonesta Chase Park Hotel, St. Louis Mo, October 21 to 24. Our theme for 2018 is “Embracing our Tasks” and the summit will focus on advancing the AAFD’s Six Issue Task Forces we launched last year!
Last year’s AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference was a rousing success. Franchisee association leaders gathered from all over the country to learn, network, and forge a coalition to support Total Quality Franchising initiatives. We achieved a lot in 2017, but the fight for fair franchising is far from over!
Last May, the AAFD created six action task forces to address important initiatives for franchisees and the AAFD. The 2018 AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit will focus on these initiatives, and our delegates and attendees help launch the effort. (See the list of our six task forces below).
WHEN: October 21 – 24, 2018
WHERE: The Chase Park Plaza Hotel, St. Louis, MO 63108
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The Franchisee Leadership Summit
- Total Quality Franchising Awards Gala
- Powerful seminars led by industry leaders
- AAFD Market Power Tradeshow
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Great room rates in a top St. Louis hotel
- Let the AAFD arrange your chapter specific meeting
Add Oct. 21 – 24 in your calendar now and stay tuned. More information about the summit and registration details will be coming soon!
Robert Purvin, Chair AAFD Board of Trustees
AAFD Franchisee Taskforce List:
- The Franchisee Equity Task Force
- The Franchisee Association Task Force/Franchisee Association Benefits Task Force
- Market and Territorial Protection Task Force
- Marketing and Marketing Funds Task Force
- Group Purchasing Task Force
- Rights to Compete Task Force
Learn more about our AAFD Task Forces and volunteer to join!