Last year’s AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference was a rousing success. We achieved a lot in 2019, but the fight for fair franchising is far from over!
We need to keep the momentum going to further empower franchisees and protect the equity they work so hard to build in their franchise businesses. Join us this October in Mesa, Arizona for the AAFD’s 2020 Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference.
WHAT: The AAFD’s 2020 Franchisee Leadership Summit and Annual Conference
WHEN: October 14 – 17, 2020
WHERE: Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigelyville West, Mesa, Arizona
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The Franchisee Leadership Summit
- Total Quality Franchising Awards Gala
- Powerful seminars led by industry leaders
- AAFD Market Power Tradeshow
- Excellent networking opportunities
- Special $145 per night (double occupancy) AAFD room rate
- Let the AAFD arrange your chapter specific meeting
Add Oct. 14 – 17, 2020 in your calendar now and stay tuned. More information about the summit and registration details will be coming soon! In the meantime, we are still actively recruiting members for our AAFD Action Task Forces. You’ll find a list of our action task forces below, along with a link to join a task force.
Robert Purvin, Chair AAFD Board of Trustees
AAFD Franchisee Taskforce List:
- Protecting Franchisee Equity Action Task Force
- Empowering Franchisee Associations Action Task Force
- Market and Territorial Protection and Rights to Compete Action Task Force
- Group Purchasing Action Task Force
- Marketing & Marketing Funds Task Force
- Private Equity Action Task Force
- Business Education Action Task Force