The AAFD is dedicated to the encouragement and support of the highest standards in franchising practices for both franchisees and franchisors. Total Quality Franchising (TQF) represents our expression that the best franchise systems are built through the colaborative and negotiated efforts of franchise systems in which franchisors and franchisees have formed strong bonds of respect and mutual support for the overall success of the network and business of the system.
Total Quality Franchising is embodied by franchise systems which operate in substantial compliance with the AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, and which have earned the AAFD's Fair Franchising Seal. TQF begins with franchisees bonding together to provide a peer to peer support network, and to develop negotiating leverage for the franchisee network with respect to the franchisor, suppliers and vendors, and ultimately with customers. TQF includes franchisors who recognize their franchisees rights to have an independent association, and who demonstrate a willingness to work with their franchisees to strengthen the overall system.
In essence, TQF includes all that the AAFD stands for. To further understand TQF click below on the variety of topics which are embraced by this most important concept:
Enjoy these great Franchise Resources from the AAFD
- The AAFD Info-Pak℠ for Prospective Franchisees
- FREE Download of The AAFD Road Map to Selecting a Franchise
- New in 2013, the AAFD is introducing our new Franchise Evaluation Tool! This valuable resource enables investors to easily grade a specific franchise opportunity against the AAFD's Eight Criteria for Buying a Franchise, the Franchisee Bill of Rights, and to enable a side-by-side comparison of various opportunities you are considering. This new tool is included in AAFD Associate Membership and the AAFD Franchisee Info-Pak.
- The AAFD Bookstore - Recommended books and software available from Amazon.com.
- The AAFD Useful Links - Franchise useful Links and Info on the Web
- The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards - The definitive guide to fair franchising practices.
- Franchisee LegaLine - The AAFD's exclusive network of franchise counsel focused on franchisee representation.
- AAFD Accredited Franchisors - Fair Franchising Seal Recipients and AAFD Accredited Contracts support Total Quality Franchising!
- AAFD Fair Franchising Seal Recipients - A listing of franchising companies that have been accredited by the AAFD as having fair franchise agreements and excellent relations with their franchise owners.
- The Franchisee Bill of Rights
- The Eight Things to Look For in a Franchise Opportunity
- AAFD Membership!