We are eagerly looking forward to seeing everyone at the upcoming AAFD Franchisee Leadership Summit in beautiful Mesa, AZ, from May 1-4. In preparation for this year’s 30th Anniversary event, we have a few updates and details to help you in preparation for your attendance and participation:
- We understand the investment involved with attending, so given the increase in flight costs over the past month, we are holding the Early Bird Pricing for ALL advance registrations. We encourage you to register and book your flights as soon as possible.
- We locked our room block in 2019 at what is now an extraordinary rate of just ($129) per night. Additionally, we will be providing meals, and beverages and breaks throughout the Summit.
- All AAFD chapters are charged for two voting delegates included in chapter’s agreement with the AAFD. Chapters that send three or more attendees are entitled to a further $100 discount per attendee.
- Registering two or more in-person attendees gives chapters the ability to upgrade to the virtual access package for those chapter members that are unable to travel to Mesa for this in-person event.
- In past years, chapters have sent anywhere from 3-15 chapter members to this event, where they also hosted a Board of Directors meeting and met with their chapter attorney. (Chapters interested in this additional included option should coordinate with their Chapter Coordinators; this will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Past in-person attendees have indicated that the value of meeting other franchisees in-person – be it from their own franchise system or from others – has proved to be an added value to their business. This is a great opportunity to resume in-person networking and business